Contact Mike at: carnivalofweird@yahoo.com

Sunday, June 5, 2011

THE (INCOMPLETE) "KINGDOM OF THE SPIDERS" MOVIE SCRIPT

Years ago, the late writer Alan Caillou and I were in touch quite a bit.  He was from England, but spent most of his post-WWII years in California and then later in Arizona. 

Alan wrote many war/adventure novels and worked in Hollywood quite a lot.  In fact, he wrote the baptismal teleplay for "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".  In addition, he also did scripts for "Daktari", "Bonanza" and "The Rat Patrol". 

At some point he'd hoped to mail me a script or two from some of his television writing, but couldn't lay his hands on any.  Instead, he sent me this script.  Unfortunately, this is all that I got and the end pages never made it to me.  Therefore it cuts off abruptly.

However, because it is such a neat relic, I wanted to share it with you here at the Carnival of Weird. 


























































No comments:

Post a Comment