Contact Mike at: carnivalofweird@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TRUE CRIME TRADING CARDS: SERIAL KILLERS & MASS MURDERERS

Some years ago, I'd heard that there were some serial killer trading cards on the market and that some of the family members of the killers' victims were pissed about it.  I can see why.  However, for true crime buffs, these were quite interesting and collectible. 

Never found these cards around here, but my Texas friend Scott Cupp gifted me with them.

This isn't the entire set - but it's all that I have (in the serial killer portion of these cards).    There is a "part 1" to this set dealing with law enforcers and mob killers.  I will be posting scans of those here at The Carnival of Weird in the near future. 





























































7 comments:

  1. Hey....I have 2 complete sets of the serial killer cards from the 90's. They're in mint condition . They've been in an album since I got them. If you or anyone you know is interested, email me at sooziemac@aol.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Im interested in buying the complete set. I had the complete set from the '90s but someone took them. I've been trying to find them. Would email me back if they are still available. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. i also have both complete sets along with the murderer set that comes in a marlboro box. i have the true crime john wayne gacy card signed by him if anyone is interested write code@email.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Im interested in buying the complete set. I had the complete set from the '90s but someone took them. I've been trying to find them. Would email me back if they are still available. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be interested in buying the set if it's still available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dowop1174@gmail.comApril 14, 2017 at 8:41 AM

    I have the complete set also mint and untouched in 20 years

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect example of speculation, empathy and expression. Here I learned a new way to speculate through author’s writing. It allowed me to feel a new way to speculate your thoughts and express them in an easy and clear way.football cards online

    ReplyDelete